Search This Blog

LOVE - The Greatest Commandment


This evening, I went to the Sunset Mass prayer at Sacred Heart Cathedral Kota Kinabalu. People were praying and singing. But what really touched my mind and my heart for today's mass, is the Gospel. Gospel from the book of Mark 12:28-34. Here, Jesus gave us two significant commandments:-

1. The Lord, our God, is one Lord; and you shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind and with all your strength.

2.
You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

There is no commandment greater than these two.

I'm not really good in giving explanation of this two greatest commandments, so I try to find other explanation through reliable site. Lets read...

Love is the Greatest Commandment

Love Your Neighbor As Yourself

The greatest Commandment

So, what I understand, neighbor here means other people or other human being. It is not necessary those next to our house. ...love ...as yourself.

A question & sendiri jawab: How deep I love myself?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah..indeed this week's reading is really beautiful

    ReplyDelete













Like us on Facebook