Search This Blog

Bye Bye Zirbad(dot)Blogspot(dot)Com


Whaaaaa...... :((

Didn't know what happen. But I think I've been hit by "Domain-Searcher" website. I just ter-delete a while the zirbad(dot)blogspot(dot)com. Just a few second, when I try to apply it back... alalaaa..... NOT AVAILABLE... whaaaa.... a domain-searcher already took it over... silaka betul... ahhh biar lah... blogging need to carry on... hehe... walaupun sedih banyak-sikit.... never mind la... whaaaa :(( X( L-)

Need to do some changes now... to http://giuk.net, www.kadusmusic.com, www.guritom.com, www.fazley.com, www.parlimen.gov.my... and to my fellow bloggers, guys, have to change the link-lah.. sorry to trouble you all... can copy my new link below.

http://allbynose.blogspot.com

Ya. That is my new URL now. http://allbynose.blogspot.com. Hmm... so you will read more about nose, on my posts in the future... maybe... ha!

6 comments:

  1. That's too bad Zirbad.. What to do.. start over lah hehe.. Anyways, oredy change ur link on my site. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. muahahahah! nose nose....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh aku ingat ko tukar blog p versi beta...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wainahhh binus all by nose ..hemmm bagus tu nama ko beli domain .. baru RM35 satu tahun .. ko cari hosting yang murah2 .sia rasa ada juga yang RM100 tu satu tahun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. senecca, gitulah dalam pikiran ni. Tunggulah dalam... errr... lepas krismas & tahun baru ni & skolah buka... hehe. Budget... :D

    ReplyDelete













Like us on Facebook