Search This Blog

MAGIC WORDS: I Love You


I love you too. The answer... always be that. Now :)

If you are a woman, I believe you will agree with me 100 percent with the words I'm gonna write later. And every man, maybe agree too, hehe... how important are these words. I'm not a Love Doctor. Not even a Love Counsellor (but education counsellor :D).

Allright, there are hundreds or maybe thousands of love quotes in the net, but today, this one really catch up (or in? whatever) my heart. Take your breath ladies and gentlemen, and read it word by word see-low-ly.

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

Blur? Too tiny to read? So sorry... I have to put it in that way, at least I thought you can focus on to read it. Not agree? Ba ba ba... ok la. Here - on one nice pic for you to read it.


Now. Back to our earlier point. Why woman really love somebody:man? Normally, in a normal condition, (tolak mata duitan or materialistic) a woman really love a man because she feel; secure, appreciated, respected, valued, happy, can share idea, been loved, glamour, blah-blah-blah-younameit.

I think that is why sometimes people say... love is blind... those people that seeing other people in love. Hemm... no wonder sometimes I saw a really beautiful lady with fair skin really in love with a guy... ayoyo... tolak siringlah-not handsome at all. Why? aaahhhh.... tu la. If you are the guy, what I can say is... please, please la... tell me your secrets. Hehe.. Maybe that guy also doesn't realise his secrets, only the lady knows about it.

So, if you guys think that physically you are not handsome, height-below average, a big body size... now you know why you are SO SPECIAL to your partner, 'ah. Anyway, this is only my say-say-say, if you have something to share, please do not hesitate to post a comment. No matter +ve or -ve comments, we will learn something from it. Till then. Thatha.

No comments:

Post a Comment













Like us on Facebook