Search This Blog

Daphne Iking



^..^ Who is Daphne Iking? Do you know her? Ya? Maybe? Ya maybe?

I know her. Sure I know her. But only that, she doesn't know me... hehe... Pity. Pity me. Ha!

Never mind... Ok. Let me tell you about Daphne Iking . But first, a question.

Who is Daphne Iking? Again?

1. She's 28 yrs old and 5' 4"
2. She did act in KL Lights 2006
3. She hosted more than 10 TV series and more than 30 events
4. She became a model to a few big corporation such as Amway, Digi, Ponds, etc
5. And a magazine covers to more than 15 popular magazines
6. Etc, etc, etc

Wow! How do I know ALL that? Like I'm reading her resume? Ha ha ha! Yes indeed. But, resume-kan suppose to be confidential? Ok la... Since it published in the net, then I think its not a P&C stuff anymore. For your info, I know it over www.talentfactory.com.my.

Anyway, let us visit her blog, and read what stuffs she shared over there. Here it is...

Daphne Iking's Blog

Update news: Daphne Iking to marry on Jan 27, 2007. Read more...

4 comments:

  1. uiooo bos , daphne lagi tau.. uisehhh cantik dipandang...Makin hibat ko punya blog ni bos.rekaletak Adsense yang hibat .Bah jan lupa bawa minum kupi kalau ada harapan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ko udah pi nengo site dia? hehe.. misti ko enlarge gambar dia yg "cha", kluar dari pintu tu kan... hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya lor.. manyak gambar yang pewit-pewit juga... untuk keselesaan mata ...muahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really adore her..she's the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete













Like us on Facebook