Search This Blog

Hitch & Doctor Love


Hitch and Doctor Love? @$%&-+*^:^:@)!???

Well actually its about one movie. Last night after I watched this movie, Hitch, I wonder, is there any Doctor Love someway, offline? Of course when you google Doctor+Love in the internet, bulks of website giving a professional "date doctor" services. I try to google this Doctor+Love, and I found out that

Love Calculator

is the toppest of the list. Ahhh... I think its just for fun (don't know you really believe it-but please don't), but you can try it, just for fun, remember!

2 comments:

  1. Tried it out. Blehh.. I only got 23%. Oh well. Like you said, just for fun right! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. e'hemm... ya, just for fun. i come accross a few calculator online, beside this Love Calculator. You may try playing with this calculator (must hv PC speaker). But remember, this is only for fun. hehe...

    ReplyDelete













Like us on Facebook