Search This Blog

Prime Minister to get married


When my colleague mentioned that our Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi announced his marriage to Jeanne Abdullah, I said "You must be joking."


But seems like everybody talked about it (maybe I missed the news). I try to check MrBadak blog, if he also mentioned about this announcement, and yes he did and even published in the National Newspaper, The Star Online.

Congratulation! And this will fulfill what Datuk Seri Rafidah Aziz quoted sometimes ago :D "My No. 1 priority is my country. Running parallel on the other side - my family and loved ones. It is a Parallel Track. The two shall not meet, nor clash. I don't have to sacrifice one for the other. I try to strike a harmonious balance. The end target for me is to be a happy person." - Datuk Seri Rafidah Aziz, Minister of International Trade And Industry, Malaysia. Source: New Straits Times, Oct. 06, 2005

Read full story here...

No comments:

Post a Comment













Like us on Facebook