Search This Blog

How to write a good topic for your blog


You must be wondering. Is this topic about steps creating a good topic to a blog? No. This is not. Actually, it is a QUESTION, by me.

When I start to create a topic for today, I got *blur*. Don't know what topic to talk about. When I think about this topic and that topic, pop in my mind, "Oh! Somebody already post about it". I think you also come across this kind of situation before. And if you have a solution, or some kind of guidelines, please free to share me here.

And this is what I see for a few minutes:



Blank! Don't know what topic to post. I just PRINT SCREEN my PC screen, and paste it in a blank MS PowerPoint page (since my Paint menu been disabled-couldn't find the installer, and no other way but this), and saved it as JPEG file. Wha-ha!

I hope tomorrow I will find a good topic to post on. Or I will find a good link about How to write a good topic for my blog. Or just leave this blog, for a month, without updating it. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. You know.. you can type a random Topic like:

    I'm So Bored I Could Pass Out

    Can't Think Of A Topic But I'll Rant Anyway


    etc..

    I do that most of the time when I can't think of a topic as well, and it works just fine. :P

    ReplyDelete













Like us on Facebook