Search This Blog

GBP/USD, GBP/JPY 20070308



This is one of my records that I made green colors (profits). Actually it won't be like this most all the time. Sometimes the other round. More red colors (losses). But just for my record for today's, that make me so enthusiastic to live. Ha!

WARNING: FOREX trading is risky.

But if you interested, then you have to study/explore it thoroughly and try it for fun first, meaning, trading on with the Virtual Account first, with any FOREX broker you choose. Plenty of them online. One of them is Marketiva.com (sorry, no affiliate referrer. I've been frozen of introduced it to the same IP. Can re-apply later, but... ahh only later lah).

I'm not really a good FOREX trader. But I've got a good mentor(s). Me not really make money in FOREX, yet. Hopefully someday. Someday...

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha...
    Trading in FOREX is RISKY especially if the one who's trying it is a NEWBIE. There's a lot of free training account on the net meant for those "newbie". But it needs some patient and doing a lot of outside research. Meet with the "VETERAN" Forex trader and so forth.
    P/S: FOREX is not For Me Too!!! ekekekeke

    ReplyDelete













Like us on Facebook