Search This Blog

About Me And This Blog


First of all, thank you for coming here. I hope you'll enjoy your visit.

When I first started, my blog is about anything interesting either online or offline, in any categories, such as relationship, internet marketing, news, blogging, investment, etc. Money is not the main motivation but sharing info to readers.

I try not to write something that will offend people feelings, the readers, first time visitors or loyal visitors to this blog. Neither to post any negative topics that may create bad feelings for me and you or to avoid any bad energy flowing through this blog. I try to convert anything negative to positive posts as I will feel at ease reading it, and you'll feel 'cool' reading it too.

My blog is a mixed category blog. As I mentioned earlier, anything interesting will be written here. This is my SoftDiary. My English Grammar is not that good. If you find my previous post had some grammatical errors most probably I posted and published it directly to this blog without being edited. And if you read my post with proper English Grammar, well, that post I wrote it after checking my spelling and grammatical errors before I published it. One of the reason WHY I write my blog in English is, at least, I can improve my English Grammar, by doing some homework, of course.

As time goes by, I can see those people I know online, have their own blog domain name and hosting, AND they make money online or get paid by blogging. I know a few of them that came to the 'Blog Market' later than me, but getting paid by blogging handsomely, than me. I-Me, still in the process of learning the Blogging World.

That's all for now. Bye bye and stay away from drugs!

Regards,
Alb Da Zirbad

~~~
Let's communicate with great enthusiasm!


One of my favorite says:
"My No. 1 priority is my country. Running parallel on the other side - my family and loved ones. It is a Parallel Track. The two shall not meet, nor clash. I don't have to sacrifice one for the other. I try to strike a harmonious balance. The end target for me is to be a happy person." - Datuk Seri Rafidah Aziz, Minister of International Trade And Industry, Malaysia. Source: New Straits Times, Oct. 06, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment













Like us on Facebook