Search This Blog

Notes from a Friend (Book)


Good book to read. Its a quick and simple guide to taking charge of your life.

"A bit of informal research has shown me that many people never read my more comprehensive works, Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within, because they're intimidated by the size of the books (more than 400 pages each). As a result, I've decided to update and republish Notes from a Friend for the general public. "
- Anthony Robbins

This book was sent to me directly from UK and its FREE. Ha!? Yes, its FREE.

Actually I filled up the FREE Copy Online form. A few days later someone from Anthony Robbins office UK called me to introduced a seminar organized in UK. But I said I can't go because can't afford to go there (mahal bah tu!). Then he asked me whether I really want the book. Of course I said YES! Now I already read it up to Lesson No. 6.

A brief overview of the book's table of contents covering the main 11 lessons:-
Lesson 1: Feeling Overwhelmed... How to Turn it Around
Lesson 2: There Are No Failures
Lesson 3: The Unstoppable You: Decision Maker
Lesson 4: Build Your Beliefs and... Blast Off!
Lesson 5: What You See Is What You Get
Lesson 6: Questions Are The Answers
Lesson 7: Welcome to the Great State of... You!
Lesson 8: The Vocabulary of Success
Lesson 9: Are You "Up Against a Wall"? Break Through with a New Metaphor!
Lesson 10: Ready... Set... Goal! How Setting Goals Can Build Your Future
Lesson 11: The Ten-Day Mental Challenge

update:
Most of my friends also so excited to have their own free copy. To all my bloggers friends, don't forget to let me inform once you get yours. I'm so excited to hear about it. I DECIDE after I complete reading this book, I'm gonna buy the other two, Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within. I saw these two books years back but didn't buy it because they're so thick and I'm so lazy to read them. But now, after I read this Notes from a Friend, I DECIDE to explore more about Anthony Robbins works.

2 comments:

  1. Hah! I want i want! I wish they have such offers all the time for book lovers in Indonesia. We're not that go-international, yet. And good (imported, written-in-english) books are damn expensive here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered already lorrrr.. but nothing pun.. sampai tahun baru pun aiso tii..
    mingunsamang nopo urang putih tii..
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete













Like us on Facebook