Search This Blog

What is WHOIS?


One person is trying to introduce me this so called online investment, 1.8% return perday. Fuhhh! But sorry, I'm not interested. The program he introduced to me is almost the same as by StudioTraffic.com before. Only that its not an autosurf program.

The point is, after I check the site he gave to me through WHOIS; but no owner, no address and no telephone number stated there. Then I know this site cannot be trusted. Could be a ponzy investment program.

So if you want to check a site especially involved any kind of investments online, better check it through www.allwhois.com for its owneship, address and telephone number first. If these basic infos not available, then better out of the game in the first place.

But how to check Malaysian dotcomdotmy (.com.my)? Then go to http://whois.mynic.net.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment













Like us on Facebook