Search This Blog

The Mail-to-Blogger feature


This is a testing post, from me, via my email (at)yahoo(dot)com.

The Mail-to-Blogger feature is actually is not a new feature in blogger(dot)com. It just that I feel I need to apply this service now.

Actually the Mail-to-Blogger feature will turn any email account into blog-posting application. Meaning, we can open and read our email and at the same time write an article and send it to our blog. How nice it be.

Ok then, how do we do posting via email? In order to post to our blog via email, we HAVE TO configure our Mail-to-Blogger setting. Click here for further instruction of this process.

Well, apa lagi. Happy blogging via email!

1 comment:

  1. Not any email client. I can't get the mailer to accept mails from my Windows Mobile.

    ReplyDelete













Like us on Facebook