Search This Blog

For Love Or Money


Nowadays, even TV reality show aired this 'Choice' program. Some other choices might happen in our social or personal life. Its maybe:-
1For glamour or charity
2For health or wealth
3For power or ... power failure?
4For politic or family


"My No. 1 priority is my country. Running parallel on the other side - my family and loved ones. It is a Parallel Track. The two shall not meet, nor clash. I don't have to sacrifice one for the other. I try to strike a harmonious balance. The end target for me is to be a happy person." - Datuk Seri Rafidah Aziz, Minister of International Trade And Industry, Malaysia. Source: New Straits Times, Oct. 06, 2005


I believe PARALLEL TRACK in general means WIN-WIN SITUATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment













Like us on Facebook